Friday, September 26, 2008

break time

I finally got a cortisone shot this morning for the tenosynovitis in my right hand/wrist. I still have to take a couple of days off of banjo playing, between that and my left index finger, which I hurt somehow while playing an F chord. So far the key of C (which I only just started on yesterday) = suck. I don't think I have any songs that would work around my painful digits.

Stay tuned for resumed banjo rambling, maybe tomorrow night. For now, it's back in the splint for my picking hand.

2 comments:

Niki said...

I am so glad you posted about this blog over on Gaz's - i don't want to miss a moment of your banjo learning cause goodness know I'M never gonna learn it. I'm living vicariously through you, baby! And isn't that blogs are really all about?

Lovely Wife George said...

Truly!

Sorry I missed this until now. It's been a madhouse here!